Thursday, December 11, 2008

I am ok with that

Well i guess i jumped on another bandwagon of the internet...oh well had to happen sometime i guess....Life is different in the real world, i have to come to find out that it isnt as easy as everything before it. I like it and hate it at the same time, because for the first time in my life i have been forced to grow up and not be "that guy walsh" i still have that persona, i am sure it will never leave me and i am ok with that. But i have begun to realize that the people you hang around with are the ones that affect your life. All my friends have serious jobs now and now i feel i must have the serious job as well, i am ok with that. I feel closer and closer to my friends everyday now as i see us growing up and becoming people that we could only imagine so few years ago. So whether is schwartz or morgan, or lambert (no first names needed here), i see us all becoming something that i must say am very proud of. Life moves fast and i am just trying to stay in the race.....

No comments:

Post a Comment